Ingredients, Homemade Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tsp. minced garlic or 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt or garlic salt to taste
- Start by chopping all the heads or florets off of the cauliflower. Throw them into a food processor. Don’t process them to a puree, but just for a minute until the florets are finely chopped. Set aside.
- In a saucepan or skillet pan, sautee the diced onion in olive oil. Once onions are soft, add garlic, cover and sautee for another two minutes until the garlic is soft.
- Add cauliflower and stir to incorporate onions and garlic. Cover and let warm on medium-low heat for about 15 minutes. You can add a tiny bit more oil if you feel it’s too dry, depending on how large your head of cauliflower was.
- Add salt and/or garlic salt to taste.