Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cinnabon-Clone Cinnamon Rolls

  2 comments    

Definitely not vegan or healthy at all. Definitely delicious. As I was making the dough, I realized I’d never made a dough with that much fat in it! Butter and eggs in the dough and 1/2 c. of sugar!

IMGP5716

Can you tell we like cinnamon rolls around here? I have several recipes. We also love orange rolls.

IMGP5706IMGP5717

Recipe here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/clone-of-a-cinnabon/detail.aspx

Make them this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What if you don't have a bread machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one either--I should have clarified! I just use my KitchenAid to knead the dough (or you can knead it by hand) and then let it rise for 1 hour. Then, roll it out into the rectangular sheet, fill with sugar/cinnamon/butter, cut into rolls, and let rise again for 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete